Anyone received approvals - Aug 2013 Bulletin

sriks78

I applied i-485 in 2007, my priority date is june 11th 2007, so in august its become current. ever since i got finger print done 3 times, 2007, 2009, and 2010 last time, but i havent had biometrics done after 2010, is that normal? Just little concerned. And what's the process after your pd becomes current.

I applied i-485 in 2007, my priority date is june 11th 2007, so in august its become current. ever since i got finger print done 3 times, 2007, 2009, and 2010 last time, but i havent had biometrics done after 2010, is that normal? Just little concerned. And what's the process after your pd becomes current.

Thank you

Category - EB2

Priority date - 12-Nov-2007

Finger printing done about an year ago

AOS status changed(from 'Acceptance') on 02-Aung-2013 - Card/ Document Production

Does it mean GC is on the way? Hopefully

Did you get any updates on the website before you got approved? If so how many updates?

received welcome notice courtesy copy 8/5/13.

Nebraska RD 3/12.

8/5 cards mailed; not sure if they sent to the attorney of me. Will update.

best wishes to all.

Great...Congrats Tushar. Enjoy your GC life..I can understand the joy you and your family is going thru...Been there Done that.

Straight eb2. Latest status is - The USPS reported that they picked up mail from USCIS containing your new card on August 5, 2013. The USPS tracking number assigned is xxxxxxxxxxxx.  8/7 is expected delivery date. Will advise when received the card(s). Hopefully tomorrow is end of my GC journey.

Straight eb2. Latest status is - The USPS reported that they picked up mail from USCIS containing your new card on August 5, 2013. The USPS tracking number assigned is xxxxxxxxxxxx.  8/7 is expected delivery date. Will advise when received the card(s). Hopefully tomorrow is end of my GC journey.

your GC journey is already over when they printed your GC. congrats.

USPS is another matter though. just because uscis sent by 2 day priority mail does not mean you will get it in 2 days.

1. To the guys who got their GC's, did you make any followup phone calls/SR's/infopass etc after Aug 1st

2. Is  Green card good enough for people to get "instate" tuition fees at the universities  or they have to be US citizens ( if this year  we do not get GC, my child may have a GC but not become US citizen in time for her starting University)  

Archived