School Closed Eligibility for EB2

bhnchandar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt expected this from JoeF..Its funny that people all around the world line up to immigrate to this so called "brainless country"

I have dealt with INS people and later with USCIS people. I stand by my statement.

I knew more about naturalization than the USCIS examiner...

I found the consular officers way more professional than any INS/USCIS person I ever had to do with.

Exactly, that's why they approve immigration petitions by ERROR.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,You still didn't gave the answer how these petitions got approved???

On some other forum, a former USCIS examiner explained how things work inside that big bureaucracy. They get (or got, at that time) bonuses for the number of applications they process. It is easy to see that there may be some examiners who don't check things, and just want to get a case off their desk.

Good, thorough people may get pushed out because they don't fulfill their quota.

On some other forum, a former USCIS examiner explained how things work inside that big bureaucracy. They get (or got, at that time) bonuses for the number of applications they process. It is easy to see that there may be some examiners who don't check things, and just want to get a case off their desk.

Good, thorough people may get pushed out because they don't fulfill their quota.

Now that's clear, its not just OP fault. And in my opinion, the employer and his attorney should be fined for messed, since they should be the one to follow H1 rules. They filed H1 without checking the credentials.

that is very unfortunate and somebody should be held accountable. ofcourse I dont blame them with 10000s of never ending applications piling on them.

Now that's clear, its not just OP fault. And in my opinion, the employer and his attorney should be fined for messed, since they should be the one to follow H1 rules. They filed H1 without checking the credentials.

Your opinion on this doesn't matter (nor does mine.)

The law says that people who misrepresent or hide a material fact are inadmissible.

And that holds even if somebody at USCIS dropped the ball.

Your opinion on this doesn't matter (nor does mine.)

The law says that people who misrepresent or hide a material fact are inadmissible.

And that holds even if somebody at USCIS dropped the ball.

But just THINK practically, how can you put the blame on one person when those employers were benefiting from them.

But just THINK practically, how can you put the blame on one person when those employers were benefiting from them.

The law says that the person is in trouble. Period.

You or I or others may not like it, but the law is the rule of the land.

Archived