Attending H4 visa with arya samaj marriage certificate

bprakesh

Hello !!

Need help

I am on H1 and i am recently married in Hyderabad ( Arya samaj) I am hindu and i married Muslim girl in Arya samaj. I am planning my wife to attend H4 visa in chennai with arya samaj marriage certificate and photographs 

how it works will there be any issue with Muslim name 

Please advice,

Thanks,

Bhanu .

Hello !!

Need help

I am on H1 and i am recently married in Hyderabad ( Arya samaj) I am hindu and i married Muslim girl in Arya samaj. I am planning my wife to attend H4 visa in chennai with arya samaj marriage certificate and photographs 

how it works will there be any issue with Muslim name 

Please advice,

Thanks,

Bhanu .

I think it's better if you consult an attorney.This is my personal advice since I doesn't want you guys to face problems during this 'TIME'.

Congratulations on your marriage....!!!!!!

The legality of an Arya  Samaj marriage licence in case of inter religious marriages is suspect after a recent Kerala High court decision regarding such marriages. I would advice you to get your marriage licenced under the special marriage act.

Go to the local marriage register's office with documents proving age and address.After you fill up the application,I think they will put the notice up for minimum 30 days. After that you can get married at the office, you need I think 3 witnesses.

Archived