221 G yellow (AAP) Toronto 26 july , need accommodation

arunvenkate

Hi, 

had my visa interview are toronto consulate on 6th july.

These where the following question

1. How long with employer

2. Role and responsibilities

3. Client name and roles

4. Who do you report to 

5. how do u report

then she typed on the computer for a long time and finally gave me 221G yellow saying she need time for addition administrative processing.

Anyone know how long this might take ? she dint take any documents from me other than 797 original.

Anyone please advice ? also i am looking for accommodation , since i don't know how long this will take.

Thanks

Arun

Hi Arun , 

On which model are youi n like EVC , EVVC,,etc . 

I have my email id in my profile ..can u email me ..i can provide some accommodation details that i have got . As i cannot paste the email here . 

IS it on 26th july or 6th july ..plz update ur exp as even i am gng to toronto

thanks

Due to the flight cancellations at NewYork, I was not able to attend the VISA stamping interview and is still waiting at Laguardia airport. I sent an Email to CSC support center regarding No Show. Waiting for their response... Anyways, returning back home now. I have to start all the process again :(

Hi Arun , 

On which model are youi n like EVC , EVVC,,etc . 

I have my email id in my profile ..can u email me ..i can provide some accommodation details that i have got . As i cannot paste the email here . 

IS it on 26th july or 6th july ..plz update ur exp as even i am gng to toronto

thanks

Hi , I am on EVC model. the interview was on 26th july. I am waiting for any email from the consulate.

Hi Guy I got mail to submit my passport , I am going to submit nest tuesday (Aug 6th). below is my updates

July 26th = Interview

July 29th = client got call

July 31st = Date updated in status site

Aug 1st  = Got mail to submit passport.

Thanks all of you, I will keep updating. I am hoping one more week in Canada

Archived