RFE on I 140

Cherryqa

For I 140 RFE - What documents to be provided if Previous Employer closed . No Contact. What is the equivalent document allowable/applicable ?

Recevied RFE on I140 saying
1. Expalin Bachelors Equivalent as mentioned in PERM H14. (Attorney will take care of this)

2.Affadavits are accepted only for training and previous Employement lettes are required for evidence. Looks like my attorney sent only Affadavits (not sure).

a. Worked with Employer A (Closed now) have Exp letters and Releiving letters(doesnt have Skill set and duties Performed explicitly)

b. Employer B - (Acquired by another company now) and I have offer letter with   Salary structure,employee guidelines etc stuff
   E
xperience letter (doesnt have Skill set and duties Performed explicitly), Releiving letter with dates and Paystubs

c. Employer C - Provided Exp letter (with Skill set and duties Performed explicitly)less than a year. Good one.

All To gether I need to show 60 months Exp. However Employer A and B are closed now. What to do Please suggest.

What equivqlent documents to be provided if Previous Employer closed

Visiting card (applicable) ?
Tax doc I filed for Comp B ?
any appreciation letters ?

Thanks
Cherry

• 2 months later...

If one has to establish experience earned and an experience letter as normally required by USCIS is unavailable, one must establish that it is unavailable and then provide USCIS with secondary evidence, which may be offer letters, pay stubs, employment contracts, awards, certificates, etc. from that employment, and two affidavits from colleagues confirming the nature of the employment at issue.

Archived