Visa approved??? Ottawa

vvs123

Yeah, unfortunately it looks like we're stuck in Canada for the weekend. I have an important meeting on Monday I will probably have to miss, my boss won't be happy. I also got a 'Visa Issued' email from the consulate.

Hi vvs123,

If you Visa Changed to Issued today. Tomorrow morning you can collect the Passport from Loomis.

Check the https://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/login today night at 12 pm andearly morning 6 :30 am you can see that you can pick the passport at 8:30 am tomorrow.

Hi vvs123,

If you Visa Changed to Issued today. Tomorrow morning you can collect the Passport from Loomis.

Check the https://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/login today night at 12 pm andearly morning 6 :30 am you can see that you can pick the passport at 8:30 am tomorrow.

Thanks Srikalyan, I just received the LOOMIS email. As promised I have started an interview experience thread, let's see if the Mods approve it.

Guys,

Congrats Everyone on getting the Visa.

I have my visa on July 31st.How to get the waybill number?I don't see in the place where the Appointment details exists.

Thanks,

hi once you attend the interview and if passport is ready to pick up then only you can see the waybill number

Thank you all.

I have a question.I am unable to view any of Email Id's here.I posted few ad's and unable to see their contact details.

How can I recah them??

Thanks

to make visible the email id you need to add it under contact method . space available for chat id. also you need to log in to this forum to see the email id. 

• 1 year later...
Today I have attended interview in US Consulate Ottawa. Visa Officer has put stamp on all three petitions and crock checked Managerial Capacity approved box.

After some time when I checked the status - Its says your case is in Administrative processing.

VO asked multiple questions ;at end check pay stubs and asked did you travel in Nov/Dec to any where within united states. I said no after that VO put some 2-3 minutes in typing and checking some details.

Am working for same company and got L1B from same consulate some time 2 years back. Guys share your experiences. This thing has put me in trouble... 

Any suggestions and experience sharing would be highly appreciated ...

Sandy

Archived