All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forumguest

H1b Visa stamping done in Kingston, Jamaica

Chakri@ how you got flight from  jamaica to India .I heard we need a transit visa if you stopping airports in USA,Canada, panama..if you have expired US visa?

Please can you share ...i have an appointment in jamaica on Oct 29

hi COSGBC, what do you mean by expired US visa...? I have my F1 visa expires in 2014 and h1 started for me from this october..?

that means can I travel through USA, even if H1b stamping rejected..?

Consulate: Kingston, Jamaica

I'm in India now (got flight withoug going to India - its a long sad story), All the best who ever is going, pls get latest experiences, as also one of my friend is still waiting in Jamaica since 2 weeks "Admin processing"

-Chakri

chakri, can you tell us how did you go to india without transit visa..?

Guys,

don't believe Chakri because he don't have the details, he is just trying to scare people.

do u know, how to go to india without transit visa from jamica/barbados..?

Guys,

can any one provide the details like where to start. i mean

starting from scheduling visa appointment to stamping and coming back to US including documents.

thank you

Sree

I am planning to go to Jamaica as well for H1B stamping for the first time, I am in EVC model, Could you please advise? I'd appreciate your inputs.

Guys,

don't believe Chakri because he don't have the details, he is just trying to scare people.

Chakri is 100% CORRECT ! Mr.SreeReddy99: You cannot baselessly falsify genuine painful experiences of people !

Chakri is 100% CORRECT ! Mr.SreeReddy99: You cannot baselessly falsify genuine painful experiences of people !

Genuine H1 petitions won't get 221g during the interview, even if they get it that will be cleared in couple of days...

If he is genuine then he would have provided more details about his experience, if he really want to help others. He posted in Oct 2013 since then no response why?

Do you know Mr Ottawa_Rocks?

Genuine H1 petitions won't get 221g during the interview, even if they get it that will be cleared in couple of days...

Mr Rahul, what do you mean genuine h1b petitions, are you dreaming about producing something fradulent in front of VO? Be descriptive in your comments that you write, half and empty posts convey more confusions.

Mr Rahul, what do you mean genuine h1b petitions, are you dreaming about producing something fradulent in front of VO? Be descriptive in your comments that you write, half and empty posts convey more confusions.

It's you writing half and empty posts. All your posts are about H1 rejection without any reasons. If you post the reasons for rejection then we will agree that your posts are genuine.

Rahul 412: you are nobody to me to prove anything, i am here to help others.

This statement itself says everything.....

do u know, how to go to india without transit visa from jamica/barbados..?

Yes, via panama city, i paid $2900 inclusive of all taxes from Jamaica-->Panama City-->Amsterdam-->New Delhi

Yes, via panama city, i paid $2900 inclusive of all taxes from Jamaica-->Panama City-->Amsterdam-->New Delhi

Seriously?? You responded to the post which is almost a year old. Do you think that guy is still waiting for your reply??

Can some one help me how do I post a new topic ?

I am GOING TO JAMAICA on Nov 10 2014 for stamping. So would like to know if any one can join me for companion if they do have stamping on same date. I don't see any option to post a new item or issue.

Kishore