H1b Visa stamping done in Kingston, Jamaica

forumguest

Chakri@ how you got flight from  jamaica to India .I heard we need a transit visa if you stopping airports in USA,Canada, panama..if you have expired US visa?

Please can you share ...i have an appointment in jamaica on Oct 29

hi COSGBC, what do you mean by expired US visa...? I have my F1 visa expires in 2014 and h1 started for me from this october..?

that means can I travel through USA, even if H1b stamping rejected..?

Consulate: Kingston, Jamaica

I'm in India now (got flight withoug going to India - its a long sad story), All the best who ever is going, pls get latest experiences, as also one of my friend is still waiting in Jamaica since 2 weeks "Admin processing"

-Chakri

chakri, can you tell us how did you go to india without transit visa..?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Genuine H1 petitions won't get 221g during the interview, even if they get it that will be cleared in couple of days...

Mr Rahul, what do you mean genuine h1b petitions, are you dreaming about producing something fradulent in front of VO? Be descriptive in your comments that you write, half and empty posts convey more confusions.

Mr Rahul, what do you mean genuine h1b petitions, are you dreaming about producing something fradulent in front of VO? Be descriptive in your comments that you write, half and empty posts convey more confusions.

It's you writing half and empty posts. All your posts are about H1 rejection without any reasons. If you post the reasons for rejection then we will agree that your posts are genuine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived