Admission (I-94) Record Number: Not Found

shossain

Hello all.

My father arrived in the US on a B2 visitor visa through Chicago O'Hare airport on the second week of July, 2013.

Unfortunately when I try to retrieve his I94 admission record number through CBPs website, i keep getting the same message "Admission (I-94) Record Number: Not Found".

Based on a similar post on Murthy Forums for H1B professionals I tried a few different combinations of my father's name. No luck.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

How did you finally resolve the issue?

Would appreciate any help on the matter. Need the number ASAP for some paperwork. Thank you in advance for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I've got the same issue like shossain. I've been arrived at Chicago O'Hare on July 29 (departure: Dublin). When I try to request the I-94 it always says "Admission (I-94) Record Number: Not Found".

Got anybody experience with that? Thank you very much for any response! (The information I've filled in is definitely correct. I've checked it trice ...)

Cheers!

Sebastian

Hello again,

Issue resolved: I have written an eMail to CBP (link for contacting them https://help.cbp.gov/app/ask/~/i-94-automation---will-cbp-still-issue-paper-i-94%3F) and they finally answered my question after to two weeks and gave the I 94 admission number to me.

I went straight to the social security office afterwards, however, they did not even asked for that I-94 number (I am here on a J1-Visa).

Kind regards

Sebastian 

• 1 month later...

Archived