Visitor Visa Extension for my MOM

pinetree

Hi ,

My moms B2 visitor visa is valid until Oct 14 2013 .My wife is pregnant and the due date is on November first week. Also my first sons birthday falls on Nov last week. My mom is visiting me after 4 years and earlier she came and stayed with me for 2 and 4 months respectively. I want her stay until atleast 3 more months . Also we moved in between and could not take her to many places which I had earlier planned to .

Are the above valid reason for requesting extension ? Also do we need to buy the tickets 3 months later and then  only apply for the same ? I will be able to provide the proof for all the items mentioned except for not visiting :) .

Will that be an issue when she visits next time ? Can I apply for extension without changing the return ticket ?Please advice.

Hi ,

My moms B2 visitor visa is valid until Oct 14 2013 .My wife is pregnant and the due date is on November first week. Also my first sons birthday falls on Nov last week. My mom is visiting me after 4 years and earlier she came and stayed with me for 2 and 4 months respectively. I want her stay until atleast 3 more months . Also we moved in between and could not take her to many places which I had earlier planned to .

Except your older kid's birthday, remaining reasons are not valid to file for extension. Just try your luck.

Archived