Visitor Visa rejected for Dad three times

prashjini

My Dad's visitor visa has been rejected three times till now. There are strong ties of my parents with India. they have investments, business, home and most importantly they have my mentally challenged sister to take care off. I want to call them just for 3 weeks and had mentioned the same time period in DS 160 all the time. I want them to meet my 6 month old daughter. Below are the details:

First Interview - December 2012, both Mom and Dad went together and got rejected. Following questions asked:

1) What is the purpose of visit? They said tourism and meet me.

2) Who will sponsor your trip?

3) To Dad - What do you do? he said Business then the VO asked what Business?

4) Since how many years do you do business?

5) How much do you earn?

Second Interview - January 2013, this time I applied for my Mom first and she got the Visa and then I applied for my Dad and his was rejected again with the following questions:

1) What is the purpose of visit? He said tourism, meet me and my new born daughter who was just a few days old.

2) Who will sponsor your trip? He said My daughter

3) How many children do you have? My Dad mentioned here that they have a mentally challenged daughter to show strong ties to India.

Third Interview - March 2013 for my Dad

·         Why do you want to go US? – He said tourism and meet grand daughter

·         Will your wife be travelling with you? He said Yes

·         Is your wife ill? – He said No, I have mentally challenged daughter and she is not ill too

·         How is your daughter now? He said She is stable now and our relatives will take care of her when we go to US

·         Who will sponsor your trip? He said My daughter

All the three times only one document asked that is my visa. I want to apply again and trying to understand the reason for rejection. What situation change can I show if I reapply?

Thanks for your time in advance!

All the three times only one document asked that is my visa. I want to apply again and trying to understand the reason for rejection. What situation change can I show if I reapply?

1. If your father is doing business and has enough money ,then why did you sponsored their trip?

2. It clearly says that you have  a new born baby, now most the VO's think that your parents will do babysitting.

It's better to consult murthy firm.

My Dad's visitor visa has been rejected three times till now. There are strong ties of my parents with India. they have investments, business, home and most importantly they have my mentally challenged sister to take care off. I want to call them just for 3 weeks and had mentioned the same time period in DS 160 all the time. I want them to meet my 6 month old daughter. Below are the details:

First Interview - December 2012, both Mom and Dad went together and got rejected. Following questions asked:

1) What is the purpose of visit? They said tourism and meet me.

2) Who will sponsor your trip?

3) To Dad - What do you do? he said Business then the VO asked what Business?

4) Since how many years do you do business?

5) How much do you earn?

Second Interview - January 2013, this time I applied for my Mom first and she got the Visa and then I applied for my Dad and his was rejected again with the following questions:

1) What is the purpose of visit? He said tourism, meet me and my new born daughter who was just a few days old.

2) Who will sponsor your trip? He said My daughter

3) How many children do you have? My Dad mentioned here that they have a mentally challenged daughter to show strong ties to India.

Third Interview - March 2013 for my Dad

·         Why do you want to go US? – He said tourism and meet grand daughter

·         Will your wife be travelling with you? He said Yes

·         Is your wife ill? – He said No, I have mentally challenged daughter and she is not ill too

·         How is your daughter now? He said She is stable now and our relatives will take care of her when we go to US

·         Who will sponsor your trip? He said My daughter

Thanks for your time in advance!

I am in the same boat, Could you please tell how did you get your mom's Visa? I mean questions, answers and if you disclosed the pregnancy while her time and what did she say? 

Please please respond so I can send my mom for Visa. 

Best of luck for your Dad. 

thanks

I am in the same boat, Could you please tell how did you get your mom's Visa? I mean questions, answers and if you disclosed the pregnancy while her time and what did she say? 

Please please respond so I can send my mom for Visa. 

Best of luck for your Dad. 

thanks

Let them do it by themselves, don't involve in this process.

Archived