Urgent Help Needed !!!!!!!

reddymadhini

Hello All,

Please help. 

I am going to Vancouver for H1 B stamping next week and 

I tried to retrive my Ds-160 form and now i am not able to retrive it. 

I have read some online articles . If it is more than 30 days, Ds-160 form cannot be retrieved. 

I am confused now. 

Can i fill out new Ds-160 form and update the DS-160 confirmation number  in Canada Visa appointment . 

Could any one have any information regarding this. 

Please help. Thank you!

Guys, correct me if I am wrong.

I am not sure why you want to retrieve DS-160 form. You will have the confirmation page with bar code sent as an email attachment to you.

You can just take that confirmation I believe.

Guys, correct me if I am wrong.

I am not sure why you want to retrieve DS-160 form. You will have the confirmation page with bar code sent as an email attachment to you.

You can just take that confirmation I believe.

To block the Canada visa date, I needed the DS- 160 form confirmation number. I have not filled all my details in Ds- 160. I forgot to save the form. We need to fill out the Ds- 160 form with all Employment and Personal information. The bar code will be generated when you submit the Ds-160 . 

shamanth :

You just need DS160 number which will be a unique number when ever u start the applictaion . Just start a fresh DS160 applictaion and use that unique applictaion number for booking the slot .

If u book the canada visa date already  ...i think u can modify the DS160 number ...Correct me if i am wrong

all that matters is the confirmtaion print out that u take to interview and they will retrive your information based on it .

Thanks

shamanth :

You just need DS160 number which will be a unique number when ever u start the applictaion . Just start a fresh DS160 applictaion and use that unique applictaion number for booking the slot .

If u book the canada visa date already  ...i think u can modify the DS160 number ...Correct me if i am wrong

all that matters is the confirmtaion print out that u take to interview and they will retrive your information based on it .

Thanks

Thank you Jalsa 24, Yes i think we can modify the DS- 160 and H1 B receipt number also. 

Archived