Admission (I-94) Record Number: Not Found (repeatedly)

marg87zd

Hello,

I arrived to the US a 2 weeks ago on H1b visa valid for 3 years, and when I went to fill the I-94 form online, I got the following: Admission (I-94) Record Number: Not Found

I went to the CBP office who corrected an error on my passport: the stamp I had gotten at the airport had the expiry date of my passport and not of the I-797 form (which is 1 year later), and then they told me I haven't been "cleared" on previous entries to the US (on B1 visitor visa) but that "they" have cleared my this time (on H1b visa) and all this process has been fixed. Next step, I should be able to get my I-94 now.... that was 1 week ago...

and up until this moment, I am still getting the same Admission (I-94) Record Number: Not Found

Any clues what could be the problem? How can I fix it? Who should I get in contact with-if other then the CBP office again??

thank you

M

21 may 2015.

My i-797 expires 30 june 2016.

At the cbp office, they adjusted the stamp to fit the expiry date of my i-797.

They said the problem was that on previous flights, AIRLINES did not clear me (though customs did). Which I don't understand!! And now I am calling american airlines, british airways, air france, air canada which all I have flewn with.... To try to get it fixed, but they either don't answer, or they don't know what I'm talking about....

My SSN and work in the US... Everything here depends on the I-94 and the fact that they can't find me in the system!

• 3 months later...

Archived