Ottawa: How/When to contact embassy via phone?

klingon13

Hi,

My sister had her H1b visa interview at the Ottawa embassy on June 3. She was put on administrative processing most likely due to a TAL check. It has been a month so far and we are trying to reach  the embassy at either 613-688-5335 or 613-238-5335. We are not able to connect to the consular services - no one picks up the phone. Would anyone have a suggestion on how to reach them by phone ? And what'd be the best time to contact them (morning/afternoon)?

thanks a lot!

Hi,

My sister had her H1b visa interview at the Ottawa embassy on June 3. She was put on administrative processing most likely due to a TAL check. It has been a month so far and we are trying to reach  the embassy at either 613-688-5335 or 613-238-5335. We are not able to connect to the consular services - no one picks up the phone. Would anyone have a suggestion on how to reach them by phone ? And what'd be the best time to contact them (morning/afternoon)?

thanks a lot!

alternatively try to reach them by email if you have if there is no response on phone. 

Hi,

thanks a lot!

Keep checking the spam/bulk emails as well in the inbox.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am on the same boat, I have attended h1b interview on July 3 and got blue 221g due to TAL check.(they have asked my resume and said that they need to do some admin processing which is done at Washington DC)

Did you get  your 221g resolved???... How did you check your processing status.???

I am trying to check my visa status on line at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx. It shows "no status" ever since i attended the interview and there is no update still yet...

any help is much appreciated.

Archived