H1B RFE and extension

megoo01

Hi,

My First H1B was valid till sep 2014 then i chnaged my employer and i got validity till 23rd April 2013.My employer applied for my extension 2 days after my i-94 expired.We got RFE for client letter the client refused to give Client letter so we kept that RFE open and My employer applied for second H1B extension(premium processing) on 11th july 2013 based on internal project.We got RFE they asking for employee/employer relatioship document and project document.My employer said he will reply next week...around 6th july 2013.

My husband came to usa 28th feb 2013 on my first employer so his validity was till sep 2014 when i changed employer i did applied for his H4 also and he too got same validity till 23rd april 2013.Now when my employer applied for my extension that time ...my and my husbands i-94 is expired.So immigration denied his extension on 12 june 2013 and said that if we apply i-290B form withing 30 days then they will reopen his case and approve it based on my H1B approval.

Please let me know if i will get i-94 or not?...Also,what action should i take to maintain my husbands status as well......Please help me.

It seems your employer is a fake one. Never lie to USCIS..that's what your employer's mistake was...also why did they apply for H1 Extension after your I-94 expired. Thats a very bad idea.

you both are accuring illegal presence in the US...leave the US immediately..else you'll get deported.

My First H1B was valid till sep 2014 then i chnaged my employer and i got validity till 23rd April 2013.My employer applied for my extension 2 days after my i-94 expired.We got RFE for client letter the client refused to give Client letter so we kept that RFE open and My employer applied for second H1B extension(premium processing) on 11th july 2013 based on internal project.We got RFE they asking for employee/employer relatioship document and project document.My employer said he will reply next week...around 6th july 2013.

Looks like your employer is doing lots of illegal activities.

I think you are already overstayed since your I94 has been expired before filing for H1 ext.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My H1B petition got approved for 3 years but i did not get I-94.So i have to now go for a VISA Stamping.Its my First time H1B stamping.Please suggest me if i can go to Mexico for stamping? Lot of people are saying Jamaica but due to financial problem i cannot go to Jamaica because its me and my husband both.My husband is on H4 visa.Please suggest me.

Hi,

My H1B petition got approved for 3 years but i did not get I-94.So i have to now go for a VISA Stamping.Its my First time H1B stamping.Please suggest me if i can go to Mexico for stamping? Lot of people are saying Jamaica but due to financial problem i cannot go to Jamaica because its me and my husband both.My husband is on H4 visa.Please suggest me.

Check the consulate website.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Finally  mine and my husband's Visa got stamped succesfully.

Some people on this forum....if you do not have knowledge don't speak.

Those people who are in my situation ask your employers attorney if any questions or contact good lawyers it will be a great help.My employer's attorney took care of my case,my employer was very helpfull to me.

Hi,

Finally  mine and my husband's Visa got stamped succesfully.

Some people on this forum....if you do not have knowledge don't speak.

Those people who are in my situation ask your employers attorney if any questions or contact good lawyers it will be a great help.My employer's attorney took care of my case,my employer was very helpfull to me.

Congratulations on your H1.

Since your ext was filed just two days after I94 expiration, may be they didn't care much about that. Reading your first post, we can prove that your employer did illegal activities.

Archived