221 G Blue at chennai

sreedu

Rajesh,

If you call Chennai Consulate, they will simply disconnect the call after knowing that you want to check the status of your 221 g. They will tell you to contact US Travel docs or VFS and disconnect the call. That's what happened to me.

VFS or US Travel docs are messengers in between us and Consulate.  Department of State also the same. All they go based on their system. They simply give only one answer that "Your case is PENDING IN PROGRESS". That's all they can tell us. I tried all the possible ways to check the detailed status of my case. Chennai consulate doesn't have any email id for us to reach them. So just we have to wait for indefinite time to hear from Chennai Consulate. 

Really I am not having pleasant experience with Chennai Consulate right from my interview day.

Hi Sreedu,

I think you are right. I also don't see any senior than you with Chennai Consulate. I may be the 2nd person after you. My interview date was on 07/23/2013 - July 23 2013.

How are you managing with your client to secure your job? Have you vacated your apartment in US? how you handled your stuffs in US such as car and other things?

Recently i asked my friends to vacate my apartment and i asked them to keep the car with them till I reach back to US. My client has given me the option to work from India. But I don't know how long they will allow me to work from here. 

• 1 month later...

Archived