How to bring in wife

Hello,

With the current bulletin my green card is current, if I am to get married sometime next year, how can I bring my spouse to the US, would appreciate if you can give me all legal options to make the process easier, one way I know is to bring her as a student, can you guys give me other easy ways along with a game plan. Thanks a ton for your replies...

Thanks

Prasannan

please consult a lawyer.

once you are GC, you need to petition your spouse's GC under F2A category, current wait time is approx 4 years.

if you got married before your GC approval, your spouse can apply GC as a derivative applicant to your application and her GC will get approved once your PD is current (almost same time as your application).

Originally posted by Pras007:

Hello,

With the current bulletin my green card is current, if I am to get married sometime next year, how can I bring my spouse to the US, would appreciate if you can give me all legal options to make the process easier, one way I know is to bring her as a student, can you guys give me other easy ways along with a game plan. Thanks a ton for your replies...

Thanks

Prasannan

Archived