Mother's visitor Visa got rejected, whats next step

md_dasadiya

Hi All,

My mother's Visitor Visa got reject on May 17th this year (My father got the visa as we applied through drop box for him as he is qualified for that due to age). Visa Interview goes like this

VO: Why are you going to US

Mother: to Visit and stay with my son

VO: Is your son in US married?

Mother: Yes

VO: Does he have any kid?

Mother:Yes, 1

VO: Date of Birth of the Kid

My Mother gave DoB of my daughter (who was 2 months old then) and Consular officer Rejected with 214G but it seems due to baby sitting reason he rejected my mother's visa. Kindly advise as to will it make sense to reapply the visa for my mother? As even though consular office gave 214g (immigrant intent) the real reason is the concern that my mother would baby sit my daughter..

Can write letter to VO that my father got the visa but he can not travel without my mother? 

FYI my wife and daughter are still in india (they never entered USA as yet) and I am on H1b in USA for last 8 months now.

Kindly advise

Why are they coming if your wife and child are not in the US?  It appears that you plan for them to travel with your wife.  If your father is so frail that he cannot travel by himself, why are you risking his travel?

Your entire situation is very suspicious.

Archived