LC Audit / Admin Site Verification......urgent response required

Nicecar

Hello,

My company filed my H1 extension in Jan 2013 and already got approved (EB3 IN PD: 05/2004) . There was an administration site visit was conducted by USCIS officer in March 2013, I was called in for an interview in USCIS office (according to officer I was told this was rendom audit), after that interview USCIS officer emial our attorney that they had completed and close this case. Now on 05/22/13 another filed office had conducted another site visit and was told same thing, employer and I was called in for phone interview - was completed on 05/24/13 and we were told same thing this is rendom case pick. Till date company attorney or employer have not received any notice or correspondence yet. Our I-485 case (myself and wife) was now transfer to VT office from TX office on 5/31/13 saying reason;

"you I-485 FOR ........... case   is being transfer to VT office for further and faster processing on 5/31/13, this office will now have juridiction over case. Once the decision made you will be inform......."  

Does anyone has any idea why they had conducted admin site verification visit twice and case was transfer to another office? Attorney says this transfer has nothing to do with site verification, may be they are working on

that year cases since about 14 months left to be current.

Please advise - would be appreciated.  

Archived