RFE not received by mail for I129 petition(H1B)

Arun , 

Is it premium processing? If yes then Lawyer should have got Fax / email in couple of days after status change to RFE and with in 10 working days hard copy in mail. 

same thing happened with me .. My lawyer got RFE in fax in couple of days but he did not tell details to me and my employer either for a month ... 

For your case ask lawyer to contact USCIS to get another copy of it ..mostly lawyer has 90 days to reply to RFE so don't worry  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I filed my H1B petition in April,2013 in regular processing under Advanced degree

On May 7,2013.My Attorney received an email that I was issued an Request for evidence but it  was not received to my attorney through mail

On May 28,2013 I and my Employer called USCIS to resend the RFE again but it's more than a month I have not received the RFE in mail.

My attorney's and employer's address are correct.

What should I do?

Thanks,

Arun

• 6 years later...

Hi,

I am going thru the same situation.

My H1b extension case status says "Request for Additional Evidence Was Sent On June 28, 2019" but the lawyer informed my employer that they have not received RFE for my case yet [September 01, 2019]. 

It's been more than 2 months as of today.

Please advice how to proceed in this situation. 

Edited by need-help-h1b
forgot to add visa type