Can someone provide Visa appointment booking process at Vancouver canada,

andhrafan

As of now dates are available from October 2013 but they keep opening when someone cancels.

You could have specified ur visa type and other details. Process may vary for each visa type.

1.You need to apply Canada visa. You can do it online based on your eligiblity. It could take a month or more for this. I applied 2 weeks back and waiting.

2.You need to fill DS-160 and get confirmation number

3.Use DS-160 confirmation and receipt number (797 or any other document) to pay fee and you then can book date.

4.You can change dates any number of times in certain time period.

Estimate Time lines for getting an appointment

Location of US consulates and embassy Time lines in obtaining a US visa appointment US Embassy in Ottawa 2-4 weeks for a regular appointment* US Consulate in Toronto 4-6 weeks for a regular appointment* US Consulate in Montreal 6-8 weeks for a regular appointment* US Consulate in Vancouver 6-8 weeks for a regular appointment* US Consulate in Calgary 4-6 weeks for a regular appointment* US Consulate in Quebec 2-4 weeks for a regular appointment* US Consulate in Halifax N/A weeks for a regular appointment* * All timelines are just an estimate 

As of now dates are available from October 2013 but they keep opening when someone cancels.

You could have specified ur visa type and other details. Process may vary for each visa type.

1.You need to apply Canada visa. You can do it online based on your eligiblity. It could take a month or more for this. I applied 2 weeks back and waiting.

2.You need to fill DS-160 and get confirmation number

3.Use DS-160 confirmation and receipt number (797 or any other document) to pay fee and you then can book date.

4.You can change dates any number of times in certain time period.

Thanks for the Info,

I applied for canada visa in LA last week and waiting

regarding ds-160 and US visa appointment booking, which website to go and where to book appointment date

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived