H1b stamped and got a mail from USICS

lmkumar

Hi,

My H1B approved in 2012 cap and got stamped in india in Feb'13. i was travel to USA in MArch'13.  But today (14th jun 2013) i received a folowing mail from uscis. Is any one have idea on this?

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Acceptance

On June 14, 2013, a duplicate notice was mailed to you regarding a decision on this case, or describing how we will process the case if it is still pending.  Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If this I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.  If you move and this case is still pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During the acceptance step USCIS reviews newly received applications and petitions to ensure that they are properly filed (i.e. signed by the applicant, appropriate fees, etc.) USCIS issues a receipt number for the application or petition, and sends a receipt notice to the applicant or petitioner.

Applications and petitions that are not properly filed are rejected with an explanation of why the application is rejected and the corrective action needed. Rejected applications or petitions do not retain their filing date.

The acceptance step is typically completed within 2 business days of when the application is received.  With mail time it may take several weeks for you to get the receipt or rejection notice in the mail.  If you do not receive your notice within 30 days of mailing your application, please contact our national customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks.

Archived