MBBS graduate applying for B2 visa..consequences

VisitorDoctor

hello/ hii/ namaste..

I m an MBBS graduate,30 yr old,unmarried female applying for a visiting visa.

heard that its difficult for a doctor to obtain even a B2 visa.

is it true?

my purpose of visit is purely recreational..for a period of 3months.

Im visiting my brother's place and we are looking forward to visit tourist places around n hv fun.

but how can i prove them my genuineness?

-what are the documents needed from my brother?

-what are the likely questions asked at the consulate?

-what are all documents needed to be submitted in my favour?

if rejected will i hav any problem in future for obtaining other visas..esp B2 and dependant?

plzz help me...i wud b thankful to u guys..

eagerly awaiting ur replies....

regards..

hello/ hii/ namaste..

I m an MBBS graduate,30 yr old,unmarried female applying for a visiting visa.

heard that its difficult for a doctor to obtain even a B2 visa.

is it true?

my purpose of visit is purely recreational..for a period of 3months.

Im visiting my brother's place and we are looking forward to visit tourist places around n hv fun.

but how can i prove them my genuineness?

-what are the documents needed from my brother?

-what are the likely questions asked at the consulate?

-what are all documents needed to be submitted in my favour?

if rejected will i hav any problem in future for obtaining other visas..esp B2 and dependant?

plzz help me...i wud b thankful to u guys..

eagerly awaiting ur replies....

regards..

Please contact murthy firm and forget about the other replies.

NO working woman of OP's age who values her job would risk taking a 3 month vacation. No US VO would believe it; it is so far outside the norm that it is not reasonable to believe that this is the reason for the visa request.

But how can you say that OP is looking for a spouse?? How do you know that??

If one is working for the Federal(Central) Government one can finagle up to 3 months of leave. I think as posters we need to avoid a rush to judgment as after all one is not forced to answer. Even If the OP has her own clinic she can certainly find a locum. My problem is that she had to ask about the visa in a forum instead of going through the Consulate website. As far as getting a visa is concerned less is more as regards documentation.

• 4 months later...

NO working woman of OP's age who values her job would risk taking a 3 month vacation. No US VO would believe it; it is so far outside the norm that it is not reasonable to believe that this is the reason for the visa request.

Makes sense. Thats the most practical reasoning. I know a few girls who came to US in their early 30s to get married. They got jobs somehow (one as a teacher !!!). But ironically they are still unmarried (they realized it after coming to US that finding a husband is more difficult here)

Makes sense. Thats the most practical reasoning. I know a few girls who came to US in their early 30s to get married.

I know some group of people from a particular country came to US on visiting visa and became citizens( doesn't know how), currently working as cabbie. But that doesn't mean that everyone from that country will do the same.

Archived