H1B stamping in Matamoros in July week of 22nd

viddu512

Hello members,

Following is my visa appointment

ASC: July 23rd on tuesday at 2pm

Consulate: July 24th on wednesday at 10am

I'll be staying in Brownsville, Texas on two nights: July 22nd, July 24th

I'll be staying in Mexico on: July 23rd.

I'm using MAS services for this trip. Anyone having their visa interviews on these days and looking to share a hotel room, please reply. Thank you.

Regards,

Vidyadhar 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kranthi,

Got a mail from my manager and also getting all my mail transcripts which I normally use everyday for communication.. also one more thing how long will it take to get the mexico visit visa, please let me know as I am planning to schedule an appointment this week say thursday or friday, so can I get a visa stamped and passport back on same day?

srini - the mexico visitor visa 'non lucrative' type will take 20 mins to get if you've all required docs which isnt much. You've fill in an application form, bring a photograph, I-797, bank statements, pay stubs, ID. The fee is $36. This is for the consulate in nyc. You can make an appt from an online portal on the consulate website.

Hope this helps.

Kranthi, I am also planning to go for stamping this july 15th and 16th, so can you please share me you contact details will get in touch with you

Srini,

My email ID is my ******************@gmail.com. Email me and we can get in touch.

Mexico visa, don't take chances. At DC consulate, I went on Friday but I had to go back on Monday to collect Passport.

For mexico visa,

1. Application form.

2. I-797, 6 months bank statements, paystubs

yes Kranthi I have scheduled appointment, what about you? is ur app confirmed?if so its better if we can go together

Yes Srini,

My appt is confirmed for 15 & 16. I'm not sure how we can communicate. I tried to put my email address but as you can see, it is blocked. Do you use same ID for the twitter ?

Hi All...

I am also planning to go to Matamoros around july end, i have not booked my apptment yet But could you please share the details on the process out there....Also my H1 visa was extended recently few weeks back so will i have any issue with PIMS verfication as occuring in vancover. I didn't see any Mexico consulate email id to send them an email PIMS.

i will be using MAS service too...

Could you please share your email/phone that would be grt.

Thanks

Sreeni

• 4 weeks later...

Archived