All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BikerBoy

Need Accommodation near Vancouver consulate from June 23-26

Hello all,

I have Visa appointment on June 24 9:30 AM @ Vancouver and looking for accommodation. If any one is willing to share, please let me know. you can find my email id in my profile.

Thanks

Hi

I have the appointment  in Vanc June 24 @ 10 am.  Even looking for Accommodation for that week. Share me ur email id or contact number. We will dicuss and plan something together.

Hi

I have the appointment  in Vanc June 24 @ 10 am.  Even looking for Accommodation for that week. Share me ur email id or contact number. We will dicuss and plan something together.

Hi Ben, you can find my e-mail ID in my profile. Let me know if you do not see it

Hi Ben & Bikwr boy,

I have the appointment on the same day, if you people are looking for sharing the room we can Join and share the room.

You can share your email Id so that we can decide.

Thanks

Ranjith Kavali

Hi Biker and Ben

I have my appointment on the same day so can we get together and share the room.

Please share your email so we can discuss if you are interested.

Thanks

Ranjith Kavali

Hi

I am not able to find ur email id's, I have shared my number and I am not sure weather u r able to see it. I am not sure why it showing as ***'s. Here is my email *************atgmail.com