All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sreenivas

Urgent - H1B Visa Stamping Query

Hi,

I have visa interview scheduled on 28th June 2013 in Vancouver. I am on EVC model. I Have all the douments including end client letter. But unfortunately, Today i was told that the project that i am working will be put on hold by this 28th due to some budget issues. They didn't tell me anything about my contract termination yet. Can i attend the visa interview with my client letter? If they give 221g on 28th and if my contract was terminated by that time, will consulate thinks that i am cheating or somthing like that?

I am nervous, could anyone please provide suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kedari

Did u tell ur client that you are going for stamping?

I would suggest you to tell the client that u r going for interview and find out their response/

Hi,

I have visa interview scheduled on 28th June 2013 in Vancouver. I am on EVC model. I Have all the douments including end client letter. But unfortunately, Today i was told that the project that i am working will be put on hold by this 28th due to some budget issues. They didn't tell me anything about my contract termination yet. Can i attend the visa interview with my client letter? If they give 221g on 28th and if my contract was terminated by that time, will consulate thinks that i am cheating or somthing like that?

I am nervous, could anyone please provide suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kedari

I suggest you to prepone the date and go for stamping ASAP.. There are several people who are planning to postpone the dates..

It all depends on the cleint in your situation. If the consulate verifies with ur client about ur job and if ur cleint say that its on hold then Its going to affect ur visa. 

once agian request ur manager that do not mention any hold..just one thing is fine that you are working there.

If nothing works out then better to wait rather running into troubles