Port of Entry Questions? I have new LCA but old i797 (221g approved after 6 months)

mane

Hello Everyone,

I've got my visa approval after 6 months (was given 221g on 10th dec in toronto). My status has been changed to issued and I should be getting an email from loomis to pick up the passport soon.

My company withdrawal my lca a day before i got visa approval and then re-filed it again. But she hasn't file new i-129 as she hasn't withdrawn my petition neither she informed USCIS about it, so I don't need new I-129.

Will I be having any issues at Port of Entry (i'll be coming by road from buffalo)? What are the questions they ask for? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Questions at Buffalo POE

Why are coming to USA?

who is your employer?

where do you work ?

till when your will be staying in States?

Make sure you get stamped with POE date on your passport and get new i -94 ?( electronic i-94 is not available, if you travel by road)

Thanks Reddy.

I guess one question is my LCA was originally filed for NewYork location but I work in Connecticut Office. This new LCA have my Connecticut office, should I be telling him I work in Connecticut and show him the new LCA ? what if the address of my office in visa will be NewYork location??? do we even have any address of office location in Visa?

• 2 months later...

I guess one question is my LCA was originally filed for NewYork location but I work in Connecticut Office. This new LCA have my Connecticut office, should I be telling him I work in Connecticut and show him the new LCA ? what if the address of my office in visa will be NewYork location??? do we even have any address of office location in Visa?

POE officers might only check your H1 Copy mostly and dont go into other documents until and unless they want to scrutinize more.

Archived