221-G in Ottawa June 4th

avicool

Hi,

Me and my wife were issued 221-G on June 4th 2013. We had 2 different interview timings. They asked my wife for employer information, client letter and vendor letter. Kept her passport and 1-797 and gave her 221G. When i went for my interview after 1 hour I was interviewed by a young skinny guy with glasses. After looking at my I-797 he asked me that there was another person with the same employer in the morning and if I knew that person. I told him that she is my wife and she is also working for same employer and same end client. He tool my paystubs, client letter, I-129, LCA. Vendor letter. He gave me the 221-g paper and told me that they will contact me after further reviewing. I asked him what was he going to review he said employer verification and it will take 2 days to upto 2 weeks.

Anyone else in the same boat and did anyone get their case approved?

Yes i am on the same boat with you guys.. I got 221-G today morning for my visa saying that they need to further review my case. I got interviewed by the same skinny guy with glasses.

He took my paystubs, client letter, I-129, LCA and returned my passport.

i checked my application status online and mine is showing as Administrative Processing too.

What does refused means? did they refused or denied the visa? What is the next step for that?

Did they asked you for more documents or contacted your employer or client?

if you want to talk over the email you can reach me at ******* at gmail.com

To get an accurate status of your case, contact the Dept Of State. I have confirmed with them that for many cases the ceac site is showing an incorrect status of "refused" even though case is still pending. They mentioned that there is work going on their website and hence many cases are showing an incorrect status. They have access to the "admin" side of things which shows accurate status....

Archived