Canada Consulate in US for in-person

Hello

I want to apply for Canada visitor visa for my stamping. I am from India and I live in Dallas.

I know I cannot apply online.

If I want to submit in-person which offices (which city) take the application?

If I want to mail, which office (which city) can I mail to?

Thanks a lot...

Hi Sreenivas

I assumed I could not apply online, sorry about that.

I completed 99% of the process yesterday and left with uploading digital image.

Can you let me know how did u upload ur image?

I mean how did u get digital copy of ur photo?

Thanks a lot..

May i know the reason why you cannot apply online? I am from India i applied online and i have got visa too

Hi Sreenivas

I assumed I could not apply online, sorry about that.

I completed 99% of the process yesterday and left with uploading digital image.

Can you let me know how did u upload ur image?

I mean how did u get digital copy of ur photo?

Thanks a lot..

Go to fedex location they will store in ur flash drive (pls take ur USB flash drive with you).......then go to http://www.123passportphoto.com/ it will be easy for you... I hope this will help you..

dinu,

Once you submitt the canada application you will get a message saying that they have recieved your file. After some time (It took exactly 20 business days in my case) you will get a message asking to mail your passport. You can mail to NY or LA consulate. I mailed to LA and i have got my passport back with visa stamped on it in 2 weeks.

Hope that Helps!!

dinu,

Once you submitt the canada application you will get a message saying that they have recieved your file. After some time (It took exactly 20 business days in my case) you will get a message asking to mail your passport. You can mail to NY or LA consulate. I mailed to LA and i have got my passport back with visa stamped on it in 2 weeks.

Hope that Helps!!

Can we possibly discuss about online option. Can you please provide your email address. My email address is in my profile.

I applied Candian Visitor visa online on 07 May. After making the payment, I didn't receive any confirmation email.

I check the online application and found this written on page before we move for payment. :  "Once you have paid your fee, your application will be automatically submitted to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and you will receive a confirmation page. "

I have the payment copy with me. I sent multiple emails to them. but never heard even anything. I sent emails to the following address

'CPP-CTP-OTTAWA-TRV-VRT@cic.gc.ca'; 're-CNGNY.IM-TRV-VRT@international.gc.ca'

Can someone guide me please.

• 2 weeks later...

dinu,

Hope that Helps!!

Yeah the message asking to mail the passport took 12 days in my case. Just got that mail yesterday and shipped the passport today. Lets see how long does the passport take to get back.

i shipped the passport last week...once they received it, in 5 days they shipped it back as per tracking number.

i am waiting to receive it sometime this week

When sending self addressed envelope, I added tracking information to it. so I have a tracking number from USPS.

Anyway, its mailed and I will be receiving it tomorrow.

Thank you

Archived