Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Visa stamping in Canada: Question about Canada Visa

Recommended Posts

I am in the USA currently on F1 visa with an approved H1B visa petition which means I am currently on Cap-Gap extension. I am planning to get my H1B visa stamped in Canada.

Which status should I say I am in USA in the application for temporary resident visa for Canada: STUDENT or WORKER?

Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this