PERM Filed in March

mirage79

This is at its crazy slow speed once I again. My guess is that they are just stopped processing application since March 1st 2011 and just waiting so the volume can build-up. Then they will source their employees accordingly. Cost saving methodology!!! but it hurts everyone here crazy! Hoping for a quick turnaround!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SuperStar4GC:

This is at its crazy slow speed once I again. My guess is that they are just stopped processing application since March 1st 2011 and just waiting so the volume can build-up. Then they will source their employees accordingly. Cost saving methodology!!! but it hurts everyone here crazy! Hoping for a quick turnaround!

//Just saw getting one approved having a PD for March 2nd'2011. So thats good news. Atleast we know they haven't completely abundant us :)

Originally posted by SameerH1Bworker:

If you saw that on ******** . com then that 2nd March approval was long back updated. There are 2-3 more from March 7th, 28th approval but that was random I think.

In ******** we have discussion thread for March Filers. When the person got the approval he may have not have updated his status. He/She should be updating it today. By the way I saw one more getting approved besides the one that you have mentioned

Great Topic OP and good response everyone, especially for me, as I'm very lazy and bad with these processes and not sure where to check. Which is why I'm in a soup with my 6 years getting over and no perm.

Perm Filed: March 31.

For everyone whose employers didn't get the Questionnaire: It comes within minutes.

PERM filed in MARCH, 2011

PERM Filed: 03-01-2011

Category: EB2

I have been just been informed by my employer that application has been Certified.

All the best to everyone waiting. It has been little slow for March filers, but be patient. Your approval letter might be just a few days away.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived