Parents visa denied .. applying second time.

TPM

My parents visa got denied last year (possible immigrant) . I am on h4 and we showed my husband is sponsoring the trip. We showed my father is retired and mother is house wife . I have 2 brothers and my parent stay with one of my brother. My father works as a consultant so he is on /off contract jobs , we did not had any experience certificate to back up his working experience so we showed him as retired. We are planning to apply for the visa this year.1) Is it best for them to self sponsor their trip ? 2) Will there be a problem if we showed him as retired? 3) I am not sure how to show his jobs as I do not have any experience certificate to back it up . 4) They are planning to visit for 45 days only ?Does that increase their chances of getting visa? I wish their visa to get denied again so any help is appreciated.

Rule No 1 - Never ever ever LIE to an Immigration/Visa Officer

Rule No 2 - There is no such thing called sponsorship of Tourist Visa...its better adviced for a self sponsorship.

"I wish their visa to get denied again so any help is appreciated"

Are you sure?

My parents visa got denied last year (possible immigrant) . I am on h4 and we showed my husband is sponsoring the trip. We showed my father is retired and mother is house wife . I have 2 brothers and my parent stay with one of my brother. My father works as a consultant so he is on /off contract jobs , we did not had any experience certificate to back up his working experience so we showed him as retired. We are planning to apply for the visa this year.1) Is it best for them to self sponsor their trip ? 2) Will there be a problem if we showed him as retired? 3) I am not sure how to show his jobs as I do not have any experience certificate to back it up . 4) They are planning to visit for 45 days only ?Does that increase their chances of getting visa? I wish their visa to get denied again so any help is appreciated.

Don't mess up the process. Let them do it by themselves...!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived