Anyone Applied Canada Visitor Visa at NYC around March 15 th and got their passport back

I applied on March 12th and received it on April 29th. I received my passport at the consulate. On the same day I was told that they are processing visas until march 15th. Probably you might get this week.

They are delaying too much.

Actually I went to withdraw and luckily I was given with the visa. Same thing happened to 3 others who came there to withdraw. 2 of them applied on march 13th

If you stay in NY area, I would recommend you to go to NY consulate once. This is what you need to do

Fill the urgent/withdrawl form and submit at the counter. Tell them that you have been waiting for over 40days and you want to withdraw it

If your passport is available in NY office, they will provide passport with visa

Sreeni,

I went to NY consulate y'day and was informed that they are currently processing Mar 13th (in-person) applications.

You mentioned that it is mar 15th when you visited on apr 29th.....does this refer to applications sent by mail?

Sreeni,

I went to NY consulate y'day and was informed that they are currently processing Mar 13th (in-person) applications.

You mentioned that it is mar 15th when you visited on apr 29th.....does this refer to applications sent by mail?

Yes, even who submitted by mail

Online also they mentioned that there will be no difference in processing time for submitted in person and online.

NY consulate reached my application on March 15th.. and I have appointment on MAY 14th.. I have booked the tickets for MAY 11TH .. only 6 working days left.. anyone suggest me what to do?recently I moved to CA , I can't go in-person to NY consulate .. does anyone think I can make it? I can't even postpone my visa appointment .. I have to be in India by may 24th.. any suggestions ??

Hi My friend Subimted by mail, his application reached on March 13th to Canda Consualte -NY, and just before 5mins of sending you the message Luckily he got his Passport so I immediately posted it over here dont worrky it should be on its way in this week. All the best.

Also when I applied on Feb 20th It took 40 days for me to get back my passport FYI i too submitted by mail.

Hi My friend Subimted by mail, his application reached on March 13th to Canda Consualte -NY, and just before 5mins of sending you the message Luckily he got his Passport so I immediately posted it over here dont worrky it should be on its way in this week. All the best.

Also when I applied on Feb 20th It took 40 days for me to get back my passport FYI i too submitted by mail.

Hi Veera1,

I am glad he got his passport back today. My application also reached NY consulate on march 13th. Hope, I will get it by tomorrow. Thank for the info provided.

Here is the tracking for all ppl who ur waiting for TRV visa from NY consulate :

Sreeni : March 12th : received

Winsome7 : March 13th : still waiting

Prasanthpola25: March 14th : still waiting

alouisville9629 : March 14th : received confirmation

F12H1Bcanada : March 15th : waiting

Ranjithnelanti : March 18th : waiting

sbh012: March 18th : waiting

looks like they are processing March 13th to March 15th this week..

Here is the tracking for all ppl who ur waiting for TRV visa from NY consulate :

Sreeni : March 12th : received

Winsome7 : March 13th : still waiting

Prasanthpola25: March 14th : still waiting

alouisville9629 : March 14th : received confirmation

F12H1Bcanada : March 15th : waiting

Ranjithnelanti : March 18th : waiting

sbh012: March 18th : waiting

looks like they are processing March 13th to March 15th this week..

Congrats alouisville9629! Thank you F12H1Bcanada for consolidating all our TRV status.

Archived