H1B REF to prove that my univ is certified as an institution of higher education

harry09

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, NOID first 

I got the same as RFE, i'm sure i will get NOID once i answer the RFE. Univ is providing some letter with all the accreditation they have, but they didn't mention any thing about non profit organization even in wiki its showing as for profit so there is nothing much which we can do right now. all my friends who applied from same univ got approvals. i will be answering the RFE with the letter which Univ has provided.

I see. actually my all friends got approvals who has applied this year in master's quota from this same university. i know nothing we can do now. its all depends on who is reviewing our case. some reviewers just so rigid. its all luck man. lawyer should do something about this as people are getting approvals from all profit org uni and from private institute. so whats your next plan? 

I see. actually my all friends got approvals who has applied this year in master's quota from this same university. i know nothing we can do now. its all depends on who is reviewing our case. some reviewers just so rigid. its all luck man. lawyer should do something about this as people are getting approvals from all profit org uni and from private institute. so whats your next plan? 

I'm planning to answer RFE(with the letter Univ gave) if i get NOID, i'm planning to go back to school.

senate approved some h1b quota and they passed h1b bill. so i think lawyer can file for something which could be consider the h1b as in regular quota.. i will need to talk to lawyer soon. 

It's just senate, still house has to pass the bill and president has to sign it. And if everything goes fine it will be effective next year.

In your case, you need  another employer to file your H1, since an employer cannot file multiple petitions for single employee.

senate approved some h1b quota and they passed h1b bill. so i think lawyer can file for something which could be consider the h1b as in regular quota.. i will need to talk to lawyer soon. 

Nope, it just passed Senate. still it has to pass in  house which is unlikely. Don't keep any hopes on that bill, it is unlikely to pass in house.

• 1 year later...

I'm planning to answer RFE(with the letter Univ gave) if i get NOID, i'm planning to go back to school.

Hi Harry,

did you replied for your RFE and wats the end result you got. Even now am sailing in the same boat.

Can you please suggest ,me what is your current status.

Your reply could help me out.

Archived