Parents in laws Visitor Visa - Document Preparation

popkorn

Hi,

Long time follower. Posting for the first time. I am inviting my parents in laws to visit US later this year. To make situation less complex, my wife will be the concerned person (sponsor, contact etc). Her employment/paystubs/bank balance is not an issue as such.

The concern I have currently is they recently visited their son in UK for around 4-7 weeks (MIL - 7 weeks, FIL - 4 weeks). Is that a concern for them during the interview? They will be visiting us most likely for max 4 weeks. FIL's company is good with him taking 4 weeks off around August/Sept and they can even provide this formally on a letter.

If this helps, both are aged 50+

Someone please comment on this.

Thx!

Guest Noah Lotte

Not likely an issue....but something to remember....a letter only proves that a person sat down at a word processor....a letter cannot control the actions of any human being on this planet.

@Noah Lotte: Thanks for your response. I understand that a letter can not control anyone as such. I am trying to follow the normal procedure, just in case anyone questions frequent visits out of the country

@pontevecchio: I agree. The paperwork is not a major issue here as this involves a very small visit which does not even extend to 6 months. Just being safer in getting paperwork done :)

Guest Noah Lotte

again, letters prove nothing about the intent of anyone. Somebody at a company, with sufficient 'incentive' can produce a letter that says anything, but that does not make the contents a fact.

I am going to apply for my parents B2 visa.

I have create a profile and my parents went to Axis Bank to pay Visa Application Fee with Cash Deposit Slip with CGI Reference Number (Stanly).

Axis Bank asked my dad to give Confirmation Form along with cash deposit slip to pay visa fee. What is that???

Thanks

Archived