Urgent help! EB2 or EB3..New Job offer

Capri06

Hi All,

I am in my last year of H1 which is going to expire Sept 30, 2013, but with recapture of time spent outside USA, I can get extension till June 30, 2014.

My current employer is filing PERM in July 2013. I have a full-time job offer from Fortune 50 company who are willing to sponsor H1 and GC.

Requirement in short: Requirement said "5-6 years of experience with high-school. BS preferred."

I have BS, and MBA with 5 years of experience. If they file GC, what category most probably will they file? Please help so I can make informed decision. Thanks.

Requirement in short: Requirement said "5-6 years of experience with high-school. BS preferred."

I have BS, and MBA with 5 years of experience. If they file GC, what category most probably will they file? Please help so I can make informed decision. Thanks.

Filing GC in EB category depends on the job req. If that job req matches with EB2 then they will file under EB2.

I guess this req doesn't match EB2.

That requirement is not even suitable for an H1, nor for an EB GC. Not even a college degree required. For an H1, the job has to require at least a 4-year college degree.

I spoke to the HR lady today, and she said they highly prefer candidates with BS or Masters, and I explained her clearly what the problem is, but she said they can file for GC and they will do it.

Archived