B1 to H1 conversion

rajeshvarma

I have RFE on my previous H1 visa and employer not answered RFE. It happened 6 months ago.

Now I started working for different firm in India and I got B1 visa from this firm.

Is there way a that I can transfer to old H1(Valid till 2014) from B1 once I come to US?? What are the issues I may get??

Thanks.

Activities that can be performed on B1 are very different from those on B1. Be careful that you understand what you may legally do on B1. It is bnot a substitute for an H1B

A COS does not have to be granted. If you cannot get stamping, there is a good reason.

Activities that can be performed on B1 are very different from those on B1. Be careful that you understand what you may legally do on B1. It is bnot a substitute for an H1B

A COS does not have to be granted. If you cannot get stamping, there is a good reason.

Any other ideas please??

How did you have a H1 validity till 2014, if it had and RFE and not responded. and I beleive by now your response to RFE time would have been expired.

Anyway,If you would have had an approved H1b, then you can file another one.

talk to an immigration attorney...

How did you have a H1 validity till 2014, if it had an RFE and not responded. and I beleive by now your response to RFE time would have been expired.

Anyway,If you would have had an approved H1b, then you can file another one.

talk to an immigration attorney...

Archived