Help Regarding I134

Ram1986

Hi,

I am going to sponsor my parents for their visa and i have the following query in filling I-134 form. I am married and my wife is in India,

I would like to know in column 8 "The following person are dependent upon me for support", should i include my wife name or not ? she is not on her H4 and still in India only.

Let me know what is the correct step ? thanks in advance

Guest Noah Lotte

this silly piece of paper plays NO POSITIVE ROLE during the visa adjudication process...it is primarily used to see if stories match....anything else it says is worthless. No one can guarantee that a visa holder will depart the US when they are supposed to; no one can guarantee that a visa holder will not work without permission, thus, everything listed on that totally worthless piece of paper is just that.....worthless. Sure, VOs ask for them, but there is NO LEGAL REQUIREMENT under the current INA that states a tourist applicant provide this document....zero.

Guest Noah Lotte

the 'correct step' is for your relatives to apply without your 'help' nor 'sponsorship' (since sponsorship does not exist in the tourist visa realm). Bottom line: there is NOTHING you can do to positively influence the outcome, but there is a lot you could do that would negatively affect the results.

ram 1986, its simple, your wife i s not even on h4 and not even in US...just go ahead and mention NONE as your dependednts....

we are talking about answeirng a question in i-134..not whether its meaningfiul or not.......or something else...

my parents got visa on 25th yesterday...dont worry much,..go ahead and sponsor your parents...i sponsored my parents..VO just verified only my documents...NONE of them were notarised....ofcourse each case may be different..but donot worry of misleadng replies ....first things first...donot rely on the forum replies(including myne)...just try your best.....no one replyinjg here attends Visa interviews , so they seems knows nothing....YES., My parents got VISA , and VO only saw my docs..I-134 and vO asked who is sponsoring....they mentioned my name...DONOT worry..gud luck :) there may be stories ..but only people who REALLY attends interviews can tell REAL STORY!! all other 'Guess','Think',''Refer to law' STORIES will be helpless... ONE VO may give you VISA, one MAY NOT .....so it depends ...again gud luk

Guest Noah Lotte

The outcome of a visa interview does not depend on luck...it depends on the applicant's ability to demonstrate their credibility, not their ability to pile papers up in front of the interviewing window.

Archived