Visitor visa rejections

Ohm12345

Hello Everybody,

First of all I would like to thank everybody on this forum for sharing and answering the questions. Even one word that have been shared or answered could make difference in some one's world!

Me and my wife both are physicians and perusing fellowship on H1B

My parents' visa has been rejected 3 times ( March 2011, June 2011, April 2012)

My father has business (diamond marketing + agricultural land )

We have 18 month old daughter who is in India since last 6 months, she went with my in-laws when they visited us

All three times they were given same reasons: 214b

Last time the reason for visit was to attend graduation, as I was finishing my MD

Now we are planning to apply again 4th time in this month and this time the reason is to drop our daughter back to USA + visit us + tourism. Main reason is to drop my daughter back. We sent her to India just because my parents couldn't get visa and they were very desperate to stay and play with her.. So we took chance to send her even she was little :(

(my daughter is sick nowadays and unfortunately we don't have any vacation till end of this year)

I have some questions :

(1) will it be considered a valid reason for visa : to drop my daughter back ?

(2) is there any chance still to get visa after three denials ?

(3) we have couple of changes in our business and family structure that supports more for home ties like my brother and one of my sister is now staying with my parents that wasn't the situation in last three attempts. How to introduce these changes in interview if they don't ask any question regarding it?

After three denials my parents has lost their hope and now they are not even enthu to visit USA but main concern is to drop my daughter back.. Due to our new business even my father can't stay more than 2-3 weeks ... We have big chunk of property also .. So I think we do have all good ties to come back .. But if they don't ask in detail it is very difficult to prove just by few questions .. I respect all law and regulations and I understand the consequence of illegal immigration threat to country. But sometime because of few people, genuine applicants even can't get the chance.

I would really appreciate any suggestions or inputs ....

Guest Noah Lotte

this strategy of leaving a child behind so as to provide some excuse for obtaining a tourist visa has been tried far too often...this ploy is as transparent as glass.

But sometime because of few people, genuine applicants even can't get the chance.

dropping back your daughter is a genuine reason to apply for visiting visa though its true in your case??

Can't you take just one week off to get bring your daughter from your country rather than mentally torturing your parents for visa??

Best thing to do, first take off for one week and get your daughter back. Next give a call to murthy firm regarding your parents visiting visa.

this strategy of leaving a child behind so as to provide some excuse for obtaining a tourist visa has been tried far too often...this ploy is as transparent as glass.

nope...you got it wrong Noah..people from some region back in my home country send their infants to their grand parents in order to save money on nannys...unfortunate but true.

nope...you got it wrong Noah..people from some region back in my home country send their infants to their grand parents in order to save money on nannys...unfortunate but true.

Are you implying that the OP and his spouse, both doctors, make so little money that they can't afford a nanny nor a flight to pick up their child?

No, as Noah said, this is a very transparent plot.

Are you implying that the OP and his spouse, both doctors, make so little money that they can't afford a nanny nor a flight to pick up their child?

No, as Noah said, this is a very transparent plot.

No I'm implying that people from that region are careful bout their money

No I'm implying that people from that region are careful bout their money

I think you are judging too much. People have their own preferences for spending money. I personally don't like the idea of sending a little child alone (for saving money) or to use it for parent's visa. But, at the same time, Lets not judge anyone. People on this forum are here for legal help. Legally, they stand correct and need an honest opinion.

I think the legal/quickest way to bring the child back is to make a quick trip back home. If you are too much cautious about your leaves, you can go on the forthcoming long weekend. One of my friend once visited India on Thanksgiving weekend (without taking any leave). I visited India once for 5 days (With 2 leaves). A short trip to India is always fun and fruitful.

Archived