I129 Intent to Revoke Notice

nikbuzzer

Hi friends,

Recently I got an e-mail notification ffrom USCIS (since I had registered for the notifications on my H1B case when it was in the process) stating :

`Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On <date>, we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take. Please read it carefully when you receive it.'

This e-mail notification has come almost after 2 yrs of my visa approval date.It has been 9-10 days sicne the e-mail notification to me, and my employer, their lawyers or myself have not received a written copy yet. Calling up USCIS, the answer is always that wait for 14 days before we can send it again. The notice I think would give limited time to respond (usually 30 days).

Anyone has been in this situation before?

Could there be clerical errors?

Would USCIS increase the time to repond if they have not sent the actual written notice out?

I appreciate your comments.

Hi

I received my H1-B petetion(I-797) approved 2 yrs back when I was in USA,but,due to family issue I travelled back to India and so did not worked on H1.

Recently,I have received below email from USICIS.

My employer is telling that they are not aware of this.

Pls tell me what's this mean? I'm worried,my Approved H1-B is gone now or still any positive hope? As I was planning for stamping.

Pls pls help me out as I don't want to loose H1 like this.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On April 17, 2013, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

*****************************************************************************************************************

• 5 months later...

Hi friends,

Recently I got an e-mail notification ffrom USCIS (since I had registered for the notifications on my H1B case when it was in the process) stating :

`Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On <date>, we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take. Please read it carefully when you receive it.'

This e-mail notification has come almost after 2 yrs of my visa approval date.It has been 9-10 days sicne the e-mail notification to me, and my employer, their lawyers or myself have not received a written copy yet. Calling up USCIS, the answer is always that wait for 14 days before we can send it again. The notice I think would give limited time to respond (usually 30 days).

Anyone has been in this situation before?

Could there be clerical errors?

Would USCIS increase the time to repond if they have not sent the actual written notice out?

I appreciate your comments.

hello what happened with this issue? i received similar email today.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

my attorney got the notice. It says that USCIS visited my client place and I was not there, so its revoked.

I changed client place by then and my attorney is going to respond.

just wondering what are the consequences. if uscis feels that is wrong and still revokes my expired h1, how does it affect my current h1 work authorization and visa?

thank you..

my attorney got the notice. It says that USCIS visited my client place and I was not there, so its revoked.

I changed client place by then and my attorney is going to respond.

just wondering what are the consequences. if uscis feels that is wrong and still revokes my expired h1, how does it affect my current h1 work authorization and visa?

thank you..

So your employer didn't filed for amendment for client location change??

• 2 weeks later...

So your employer didn't filed for amendment for client location change??

they did not file amendment.

As expired 797 is revoked, will it cause any issue for me on my current 797 and my visa?

• 6 months later...

Hi guys

I recieved a similar mail from USCIS this week. The i129 that they intend to revoke is from 2010 and is expired now. I got my EAD in the meantime and moved on that ... But I receive this intend to revoke notice. Anyone knows what happened with these previous notices that you all received. And will it impact my EAD or GC processing

Archived