L2 Rejected Because of First Cousin Marriage is not allowed according to Texas state law

kotwali

HI all

I have valid L1 visa till feb 2016,I have applied for L2 dependent for my spouse , It got rejected because of First cousin marriage.

My Marraige was performed in 2009 in INDIA where first cousin marriage is legal.Now my project is till march 2014, i have no option to move to the state where first cousin marriage is legal.

Is there any solution for this problem where i can bring my wife to texas legally.

VamshiKrishna K

I dont think so,, looking career outside US is the last option i would go for ,,there are many states like california ,new jerssey where they accept first cousin marriage ,,,,

Then why dont you settle there...you are asking questions and answering themself...if you cannot change state than as JoeF suggested go outside the US for saving your cousin marriage.

Any attorney who could help me in this matter

You have to have a paid consultation for an Attorney's advice..it doesnt come free!

Then why dont you settle there...you are asking questions and answering themself...if you cannot change state than as JoeF suggested go outside the US for saving your cousin marriage.

You have to have a paid consultation for an Attorney's advice..it doesnt come free!

I am not looking for anu free one, can suggest any one who care specialized in handling situations like this

Archived