question regarding sponsorship

garlandnew

Hi,

My brother and his family (wife and son) are planning to come to the USA on visitor's visa. I have 2 questions: 1. Should my husband/I sponsor their visitor's visa or they should sponsor themselves. Both of them are working. 2. if we should sponsor then I have another question. I am on H1B and my I-94 will expire in June 2013 but my company has submitted an application for extension of I-94. My husband who is on L1, has I-94 till Jan 2015 but his visa has expired. So, my question is who should sponsor visitor visa for my brother and his family. should it be me or my husband.

Thanks for the advice.

So, my question is who should sponsor visitor visa for my brother and his family. should it be me or my husband.

Thanks for the advice.

No one.

Let them sponsor the trip by themselves. If a family cannot have enough money to spent on their expenses( US vacation), then what's the guarantee that they will return to their home country.

It should be completely their family trip, your family is no way involved here except providing your details in DS form.

Archived