March 21st - 221G White Slip in Vancouver (Reply from Consulate))

kiran.crn

HI all i have a similar thread few days back regarding my case.Below is the link where you can see the details of my case.

I have sent out an email to the consulate requesting for a status update on my case and they replied back saying..

(

Dear Sir,

Your case is under review by the Consular Officer. Unfortunately we cannot give an accurate timeline on how long this will take. At this time we do not need any further documents from you. Should you wish to collect your passport, you may return any business day between 11:30am – Noon. (excluding US and Canadian holidays and 3rd Wednesday of every month).

We realize that these extended time periods cause frustration to many individuals, and we are sensitive to the fact that the purpose of the nonimmigrant visa program is to facilitate legitimate travel to the U.S. Nonetheless, the Consulate General in Vancouver, like all U.S. Embassies and Consulates, must adjudicate visas in accordance with the provisions of the law, and, in some cases, this involves extensive administrative processing. While we cannot predict when the processing of your visa will be completed, please be assured that the Consulate General and the State Department are aware of your concerns and will do all we can to see that the visa is adjudicated as soon as the review is complete.

)

Is there anyone who were in the same situation as me or got the same reply in the past ?

Do you guys know how much more time would they take to process my case.

Regards,

Chandra

Dear All,

Thanks to all my Murthy Friends who have helped me, suggested me through my Visa Interview Process.

Today i finally i got the mail from the Visa Consulate that my case has been Approved.

Thanks to one all again.Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Chandra.

AB923

Thank you.

They have sent out an email to my Client Manager and she replied back. My employer was never contacted.

Hey Chandra,

Can you please let me know, how soon you used to get reply from consulate? I emailed consulate about status update yesterday 9 AM local time here, today it is past 11.30 AM local time, but no reply from the consulate and no case update on CEAC. I recall, you mentioned you used to receive replies in 2 hours etc from the consulate, so can u plz share your experience?

Also, which email you had asked for the status update? NIV / AP or FPU ? .. I sent email to AP and FPU yesterday, but no reply yet.

In my case the Consulate has responded pretty fast. I used to get responses back within few house from the time i sent an email. May be its not the same with everyone or maybe they are still working on your case and dont have anything to update. Plz do not worry about, the Vancouver consulate people are very fast.I used to send emails to vancouverniv@state.gov.

Thanks,

Chandra.

Archived