Employer change using EAD with Job Title difference

stv

I filed my I-485 in EB2 Feb 2012 and got my EAD in Nov 2012(I applied EAD/AP separately). I am planning to change my employer using AC21 and my current job Title is "Senior Application Developer". The new job title with another employer is "Senior Programmer Analyst". The job duties are essentially same

Another thing is that even though I have given my finger print 5 months before I apply my EAD, There is a box which says "Finger print not available" on my EAD/AP combo card. I completed my FP in April 2012. EAD applied in Oct 2012 and received the combo card on Nov 2012. I did not receive any notice for 2nd time finger print from USCIS.

My questions are below

1. Are there any problems in approving my AOS because of the different job title for the new employment?

2. Do we need to maintain the same job title when we change employers using AC21?

3. Are there any problems if I use my AP to travel to India and back to US with "Finger print not available" issue on my EAD/AP combo card? or Do I need to correct the issue from USCIS before leaving from US?

Please let me know your expert advice as soon as possible and thank you for your great help

Archived