DS160 form help

sgmf

Hello Experts,

I had attended H-1 (Company A) visa interview in Hyderabad, India in Oct 2011. I received 221G blue form with comments H-1 be revoked. Expiry for this H-1 petition was Sept 2012 and current online status in USCIS site is "Post decision activity".

Now, Company B has processed H-1 and it has been approved. I want to attend visa interview with this H-1 and looking for help/suggestions with the below questions in DS160 form:

1. Has your U.S. Visa ever been cancelled or revoked? [For Yes: Explanation to be provided in a textbox]
  2. Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry? [For Yes: Explanation to be provided in a textbox]

Thanks in advance.

Hi sgmf,

You have to say "yes" to the first question and give the explanation what ever you mentioned in this post.

And for the second question answer should be "no" because you were not refused at port of entry.

Still I am not a lawyer, so my suggestion is just out my experience with immigration :-)

Good Luck

Archived