visitor visa for sister

sgarg46

"helps my mom at home" does not mean "taking care of parents". It means helping mother in household work.

OP further clairified in a later post -- "I am planning to bring both my sister and mother" but you continued with your "invention" of caring for parents at home. Still want to say you did not "invent" anything :)

Thanks all for your comments.

Thanks Chakrakr for the support... Though I understand it is a difficult situation but hey.... truth is my sister will visit me for a short time and return back... We are going to be truthful and who knows coins flip on our side :) ... The purpose for my post was to know if homemaker can be written in DS160 form for unmarried girls and how she can show a tie... I got my answers ---- 'unmarried can be homemaker' and tie is 'truthfulness' :)

Guest Noah Lotte

'helps my mom at home'; not 'helps my mom in or around the home' - and the OP made reference to his sister helping his mother, as if that would be considered sufficient motivation for sis to return...dusting the furniture and washing dishes is not much of a reason to depart the US; the OP may be trying to make it sound as if sis is caring for mom.....hence, his inquiry.

'helps my mom at home'; not 'helps my mom in or around the home' - and the OP made reference to his sister helping his mother, as if that would be considered sufficient motivation for sis to return...dusting the furniture and washing dishes is not much of a reason to depart the US; the OP may be trying to make it sound as if sis is caring for mom.....hence, his inquiry.

"helps my mom at home" sure means extending a hand in household work, rather than taking care of mom. Go for some English lesson.

Further, OP already clarified in a later post that his mom is also applying for visa but you continued to ramble on taking care of parents and 7X24 help etc. etc.

OP NEVER tried to make it sound that his sister takes care of mom nor did he try to justify anything. He was asking if it is technically appropriate to write Homemaker for an unmarried sister ... rest all is just your imagination.

BTW, OP made it clear in Post #7 that his mother and sister both are going for visa interview . And you continued your ramble in Post # 12 ("the excuse of having to return in order to take care of a parent is futile...") . Either you do not care to read and go ahead with your own agenda OR you do not comprehend simple English.

Archived