H1B Revoke

varalaxmi

Hi

my friend received a letter saying that no LCA for work location and beneficiary work primses told differently during the interview , the petitioner labour not valid . Therefore, they wanted to to revoke the present petition

Now he has to give the reply by this month end, please help in this regard what is the best option...

Thanks

I also got H1B Revoke Letter from I-797E Action Form which is Notice Intent to Revoke H1B because of LCA is not filed on time. Please help me what is your suggestion and what is the percentage of success? Is it Murthy Law Firm handled this kind of cases before, if Murthy Law Firm Ready to Help , I am okay to book an appointment.

Regards

My Contact Number is **********

We have attorneys at the Murthy Law Firm with experience dealing with Notices of Intent to Revoke. However, depending upon the specific circumstances, we may recommend some course of action other than responding to the notice.

Assuming your employer is interested in our assistance with the matter, I recommend you and/or your employer schedule a consult with one of our attorneys. To schedule a mutually convenient appointment time with an attorney in our office, please call 410.356.5440 between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm (ET). You may visit http://www.murthy.com/consult.html for additional details about the consultations offered by our firm.

Archived