Visa approved March 11th @Vancouver

charlenez

Hi, first of all. My appointment went well. It was pretty easy, the officer approved it without looking at any of my pay slip or previous us undergrad/grad school record. I didn't bring my I-129 with me (only I-797), he asked about the I-129...I said sorry I didn't have it...He approved anyway. It was like 2min.

The only question that I have is, when I logged into the website which I can track the status of my passport delivery. Under the Applicant Information box, there is no "Application Status" showing in the box. (only name, passport number, reference number, date of birth, MRV fee receipt) I couldn't track my status on that page....So I was wondering if it is the system problem (they didn't update anything on my page) or sth else. Also, if anybody went to interview on March 11th, I wonder if anybody got the loomis number through email yet?

Thanks!

Hi, first of all. My appointment went well. It was pretty easy, the officer approved it without looking at any of my pay slip or previous us undergrad/grad school record. I didn't bring my I-129 with me (only I-797), he asked about the I-129...I said sorry I didn't have it...He approved anyway. It was like 2min.

The only question that I have is, when I logged into the website which I can track the status of my passport delivery. Under the Applicant Information box, there is no "Application Status" showing in the box. (only name, passport number, reference number, date of birth, MRV fee receipt) I couldn't track my status on that page....So I was wondering if it is the system problem (they didn't update anything on my page) or sth else. Also, if anybody went to interview on March 11th, I wonder if anybody got the loomis number through email yet?

Thanks!

Hi,

I am also in the same boat. I had my interview on March 11th around 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM and VO said it is Approved and interview went less than a minute. VO said i will get my passport in 3 days. When i logged into the website, i don't see the Application status and Waybill number updated yet. Thanks!

Hi,

I am also in the same boat. I had my interview on March 11th around 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM and VO said it is Approved and interview went less than a minute. VO said i will get my passport in 3 days. When i logged into the website, i don't see the Application status and Waybill number updated yet. Thanks!

Hi varunp, please keep me updated if you get email notification f waybill number. You may email me @***********@gmail.com, cuz it takes a while for the forum to post..leave me your email address, so if I get any information, I will be able to let you know. I don't if anyone got approval on March 11th interview got their passport back yet. Please keep us updated too. Thanks!

Archived