canada visit visa processing time new york

mudassir

HI guys.

can you please share your experiences of processing time for canada visit visa in new york, after january 7th , since the rules has been changed in canada consulate, even if we submit in person they are replying by mail. processing times are same now in person or by mail.

canada consulate new york has received my application of feb 21st 2013 and still i din't received my passport , and i have my h1b interview scheduled @ OTTAWA on march 19th 2013. so iam desperately waiting for the passport, and checking usps tracking updates every day though its very frustrating.

any processing time experiences are welcome, as other in the same boat will get an idea of processing time for visit visa applicaton in new york. if you guys can share your processing times for visit visa in new york can be helpful so get an rough estimate.

Thanks.

@h1bhunter: Not yet. I'm worried. I've just sent a mail to the Consulate. Waiting for the response. Did you send a return envelope?

@Guy_H1B: Did you give them a return envelope? Did the tracking number get updated? I'm checking the tracking number everyday multiple times. No updates yet.

@qwerty: You may not need to send the original I797. Copy should be enough I believe. Paystubs are required.

@mudassir: Canada consulate nyc received my application on feb 19 and still I haven't received my passport. I will update this thread as soon as I receive.

Can you also update this thread once you receive urs?

desi boy i will update the thread and you can also email me at yoursdestiny@gmail.com , if you need any questions or have any updates. man this canada embassy need to make some changes in this procedure.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived