Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Going back to the employer who has my PD

Recommended Posts


I am with company A with whom I have my I-140 approved and my PD is feb 2011. Due to the retrogression, I would like to move to company B.

If company A does not cancel my I-140, can I go back to company A when the dates get current and file for EAD/485 ?

Do I need to update any documentation about my work with company B while filing?



Share this post

Link to post

You can go back to company A later. All you need to do is to keep your work authorization (i.e. H1) current and with the employer you are working for.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this